Tuesday, April 26, 2011

being me was tough






Hey guys! ^^ i'm back! will post a proper post:) super lag of updatez:(
my new blogskin cool right! ikr lol credit to huiyu(senior) she's damn friendly, willing to help me:)
thankxyou!<3 alright.. back 2 topic~ if you guys know i've been mentioning on getting myself a pair of
dr martens! ya da ya da! i went down wheelock place last week(?) early in the morning -.- mf hahax!~
 it's located at wheelock place! lvl 2! :)
 
  
here's the X'sanrio!
(limited editions)
only 18 pairs in sg!
i was damn lucky to get it!
  
officially mine! :> happygirl93~
   
cool clothes~ ^^
 
tata~ the end frowngirl ^^
--

 
X2 happygirl! my kawaii clips arrived! :)
custom-make it~ ya da ya da~
cheapz~~

Alright, back to track~ alittle more updatez. been sick recently, FML
&' my attitude like so hot-tempered only! today i can respone back my fav teacher so rudely!>.<
guilty the whole entire day till now:( luckily he's damn understanding(Y) he's so nice! so patient~
unlike that teacher Mr *** (insert the name yourself) -.- hahax! plus he's knows that i didnt wanted to
missed his class/lessons. although i wasn't feeling well:)

been working lika full-timer recently. totally worned out myself :< super lack of rests etc~
feel like quitting:( my life rountine is school>work>home for 6/7 days every week! yes everyweek!
that's why i called it a Dog Job! -.- *angrygirl93* LOL

I can't be late for school already! :(
Arghh! so busy!! 24 hours nt enough for me!! :(
oh yes, i ponned work today.. as i'm busyyyyyyy!!!
oh shall stop here! :) will updatez with more pictures next time when i post! ^^

imizzmybabygirl<3
faster meet me up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment