Thursday, May 5, 2011

Naivegirl93

hey there! it have been 10days since i last updated. back here to update alittle:)
as usual work &' school kept me occupied. &' as usual <3 making me toss like a coin-'-
fuck. it just so hard so fake. i trusts no guys now. no why. instead sometimes images flashing back my mind directing me to be a bisexual. more love less hurts. agree? but then after i pounder again &' again. i know i have no time for this all craps anymore. i gonna concentrate on my sch 80% &' work 20%. neglecting my studies ever sinces holidays were over! :( ohmy! gonna work hard starting from tmrw! fear no man, fuck no bitch yeah! :)
went shopping with darling after school today!:)we're happygirls now~^^^^^ gt our rings together<3<3<3 awesome shit!:) released our shitty stress~ tmrw gonna watch trons! woohooo!:)
k gonna sleep now! damn tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment