Saturday, July 23, 2011

A place which listens to my rants

If you said am a bitch. un-you a whore bitch? i always treated peoples fairly. never mistreat them at all. unless the person is really irritating maximum. but you? i treated you like my small sister. but your fb posts seems to proved me wrong. you dont appreciate at all. NVR! you think you 're faster than me? i can prove to you. i 'm a workaholic which means i could work. my experience are way better than you. are you? maybe no. cuz you don't fit to. you forced me to say things out. which i hated to. what's wrong with you? i may be slow. SO? nobody nags or complains:) &' i don't have a attitude prob. i 'm a harpi go lucky person. but you? SO what if i only knows how to use phone. un-you doing the same? perhaps more than me isn't:)? don't forced me to be sarcastic. don't pushed your luck. don't ever try. my conscience is clear. i didn't betrayed -.- you dare to say that my parents never teach. but about you? do you have a parent? or you are just another pubor. (this sentence is what you said about me.&' now my mum's wanting you to take back the words to yourself) so yeah. hi pubor:) &' i have a family. a harpi family instead:) C'mon don't be childish. idgaf &' now i completely see through your ugly bitch images. i can't forgive you. sori - Mac- lorry^^ *sarcastic tone*


-your ex left you for good. now i know the reasons:)
thanks for letting me know too.

No comments:

Post a Comment