Friday, July 15, 2011

School Life

-Everyday It's So Meaningless-
school rules increases as usual~ no more red hairs -_-
thought of dye-ing red at first before school starts~ but then,
decided on tone-ing my blonde hair dull. &' now i only needa go sch just
for mon , tue &' wed! cool shitz ever. somehow. i don't feel that i'm schooling
anymore as it no longer motivates me anymore. i missed my primary &' secondary school life
more fun. we'll stressed on homeworks etc~ awaiting for common test~ but now? it's totally
the other way round. i lost my goals. i'm only interested in going to TP. no longer HDF.
it sucks. the teacher suck even more. except for afew.. dangz! maybe i'll request for business
course next year(?) i'm sick of my uniform -.- it's so ugly ttm. i can't wear pretty shoes as well :/ which makes me sad girlx100000! :(

anyway! i gonna shared with you guys that ytd i just bought minnie!! ^^
Haha it's my kute little 6weeks old baby hamster:) it's a female ^.^
I'm so glad that my parents could except her:) awesome shitz! :) i can actually stayed home the entire day just to play with her &' mingles with her cage &' stuffs:) so proud of myself
LOL my mum was impressed too hahaha!:p I took off just to accompany her :B woohooooooo!
okay i'm sleepy now~ &' it's only 10.18pm gotta go sleep now!:) shopping tmrw^^! ftw~~

No comments:

Post a Comment