Sunday, May 22, 2011

I know you know, we have grown.

Hie guys! sry for the lack of updates totally! dammit alright!:(
Firstly, been busying every single day! YES! every ok. no joke :( till i've no time to fixed my shitty hair color -.- pissed real pissed. decide to dyed to blonde after next week! seriously my hair texture is like oh-my-god!!/: thinking of cutting back my fringe to bangs..
well oyeah.

Secondly, ytd flea was alright? as it's my first time opening a flea. okay la nt bad. earned 1xx. the hot hectic nnb weather kills someone man! damn hot!:( for those who knows whut top i'm wearing ytd~ i'm actually still fanning myself! *smackhead* damn fking hot!
well the crowd wasn't that good during night :( have to lek-long! /: HAHA!
gt myself a pretty pearl iPhone casing from other flea from price of 30$ discount till 2$! cuz it's flea &' we are neighbors!my friends were all asking why so gd? why so lucky? Lol. idk too. &' nothing really caught my eyes:( except some rings. but it's all overpriced so ya da ya da/: didnt get it in the end..

shall stop here! sch tmrw!

bye.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment