Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hi hi

hello babies<3 decided to gave sch a missed today. :( was friggin worned out this few weeks! damn! ever since sch had started my face &' skins texture sucks to the maximum :'( due to lack of sufficient sleeps. dang! lika ugly bitchxgirl nw:( i'm working lika full time shift nw. 6days per week.x2 damn. just fixed my hair<3 damn satisfied with it nw:)) blonde hair!!:)) cutted bangs back this morning:/ as i get super irritated with my heavy hair:( shall save up for USS &' maybe COACH wallet. sick of my LV already:( to bitches out there:)) if you no $ buy then don't kpkb as if your mum died or something okiey? fk nimama hor. i spend whut i earned. i don't take money from my loved ones. fish you bitches. damn stalker cn? i know your reading this:p HAHA anyway don't sad uh. i cn giv you my old ones. :)) stop your nonsense b4 i start mine :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment