Saturday, June 4, 2011

life

hey lovelies! suddenly i've the urged to blog before i head to bed!:) time check it's 11:45pm nw.. as most of you guys know i'm sort of broke nw. as i bought my latest prada wallet &' coach purse ytd at town.&' friends who knows me pretty well from the start i will NEVER buy second hand. fk second hand items..zzz plus my current pay haven yet bank in! &' this few months i've been shopping non-stop! each time at least 100$! fuck this shit seriously. after the flea i had 3weeks ago. i spend money like free flow. gosh.. swipe card everywhere i go./: ma de srsly. recently i' m more into myself. i start to fuck care unreasonable attitude peepo's cuz i know i don't fucking owe you bitches a living outa. i' m more into work than school nowadays. what the fish.. IT show is next week!:)) YES!! i' m working :))))) $$$$$!!!! as well as my current job i' m working:)) &' my sch mid year exams!:( fuck man!!:( haven study!!:( okay no pictures again as i' m blogging thru iPhone as usual.. been months since i last touches my house com -.- how great. Fml......... night

No comments:

Post a Comment