Saturday, August 27, 2011

Adv:) + Updateszx

1 of my fav kind of style:)*whoopsz*
do support!
xx
 Pretty Kawaii-Kewt Nailz:)
done @JB CitySquare Level 3
RM58
package include w massage & remove
dead skins! totally shiok!^^
Leopard Printz Pocket Shirt
Received it free due to something.
Pretty Cheap! Like 18$?
------------------------

 HELLO SUGAR BUNNIES!
Just deleted 16 idiotic peepo's on fb! 8 kena blocked! hiakhiakhiak~ i waited damn long already lor! sibei irratating like omg hah? anyway i just ended my job like ytd? LOL sick of working. time2take a break. ^^ and also my IndustryAttachment is starting on next thur! wooohooooo lika excited sia! but then..... it's kinda far for me.&' i need a new pairs of TOMS shoes so badly:( waokaoooo sia! all my shoes spoilt liaos:'(





SHOW YOU GUYS SOMETHING!
alot of my friends wants to see my wardrobe so freaking
BADLY RIGHT? LOL

NAHHH!~~ part 1 niaz
It's so fucking cramp! &' it's my new wardrobe!
fucking suayyyyyy  sia :@
momsie spend like 1k? on a huge wardrobe.
FYI this wardrobe is from ceilling to the floor.
&' still it CAN'T fit loh! srsly gonna stop SHOPPING!
but simply can't resist siol?


ALL THIS IS AT DIRT-CHEAP PRICES!
Top 3(black): FOC for BS
Printed ones 3: from JAYBEEE AT ONLY 3$/shirt?
hahahahhaa this explains why my wardrobe cannot fit anymore!

okayokay bye:) will update a proper one agn!


No comments:

Post a Comment