Thursday, August 18, 2011

short getaway

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkiAKtl2TQXjx2u7Vjbrvj7tQ0OqXJQ41FIVcGEfIe3TCnm6qLejyy4gy7gAEFyNuoMRWQctPe3hsJ3gHyegp8FWTDxbP98bym82_RMeTpg_UztR9d-WqeGkiXnwHLjo9CsTbSP-qnfmY/s1600/polls_fml34_4845_453938_answer_2_xlarge.png

recently i've been planning my path as my close ones know. but due to my GPA i can't really enter TP business course. but nehmind! i shall get myself a diploma in NAFA instead. since i sort out my minds to persue schooling. or even maybe(10% hopes) i will sign bound with my IA salon~ well it really depends! one thing i'm glad that NAFA accepted me 50-50. now i have to wait for my overall GPA GradCert. ya da ya da~^^ so excited! if i get into NAFA i'll start sch
in July'2012! wooohoooooo!!!:) mummy said she gonna sponsor me. btw, it's 4k plus a year.&' i gonna buy MacBook~ everything is about $$$$. so maybe i'll drop my idea of learning bike. cuz it seems pointless. if i really think of it. &' i could take the money to BKK trip? to shop~ but seriously my wardrobe is fucking full gonna explode in anytime! &' mostly of my clothes is all new! FML seriously. sigh. gonna planned with mummy to get a smaller wardrobe soon~&' yes! wed i'll be going Jaybeeeee! can't wait to buy nice things!so sick of chewing gums_|_hahahaha!
&' yes i'm not working for this coming sept IT show :( due to my IA~ &' it's my last week of working in gong cha:) so yeah!! gonna enjoyed life already! Lol! bye

No comments:

Post a Comment